Today’s consumers call for greater visibility, reliability, and control over deliveries, and this trend is now spreading to the B2B world as well. Transport companies are taking their business management to the digital age, creating new opportunities for serving the entire transport chain ever more efficiently. Improved transparency and manageability of transport operations have positive effects on other business areas as well, whether you are in retail, industry, or logistics.
ROIWalk Logistics offers the tools to quickly identify the key areas for development, providing you with an external expert view on the most important factors to consider in your logistics and on where and how to start developing them. ROIWalk Logistics is an easy and efficient way to open the way for better logistics.
- Have you outsourced your transportation planning or do you do it in-house?
- Does your company have its own transportation equipment?
- What is your planning horizon?
- Are you able to test the viability of your plans, for example, by means of simulation?
- How many employees in your organization are currently working in logistics?
- Are you able to optimize your operations in real time?
- How much time do you spend on problem solving?
- Are you using multiple systems to run your logistics operations?
- Do your intralogistics operations support your other logistics operations?
- How do you order transportation services?
- How do you select the transport companies, and do you put transportation contracts out to tender?
- How big is your network of transport companies? Are the often changes in your network?
- Do you have electronic connections with transport companies?
- Are you able to offer your customers up-to-date information on the progress of their orders?
- Do you know when the shipment will reach the customer?
- Is your customer invoicing slowed down by paper-based processes, such as by having to wait for a signed consignment note or other paper documents?
- Do you learn about deviations in transportation without delay, or for the first time when you receive a call from a disappointed customer?
- Do you receive status updates on the progress of your deliveries?
- How do you monitor the performance of transport companies?
- Do you regularly review the ways of working together with the transport companies in your network?
- Is your monitoring based on historical data or current events?
These are common challenges that many companies face in their logistics. We offer you a solution to handle these challenges with a modern digital approach. ROIWalk Logistics is the first step to recognize your main challenges, their impact and possible solutions to develop. With ROIWalk Logistics, you get the tools to improve your logistics operations towards process excellence.