We respect the privacy of visitors to our website. We process any information you submit on this website confidentially and according to the Finnish Personal Data Act (523/1999).
This website may contain links to third-party websites. Please note that the Roima is not responsible for other websites or content of data protection.
What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we collect anonymous information about you related to how you use our website. This information includes your IP address, which browser you’re using, information about your computer’s operating system and pages that have been shown to you. We use the information for developing and improving our website.
We only collect personal information that you voluntarily submit on our website. For example, when you fill in the contact request form, your name and email address will be asked. If you wish you can also fill in more information regarding the contact request. Additionally, we will ask your email address or other necessary personal information when you download publications from our website or register for events arranged by us or our partners.
Use of certain restricted areas of our website may require the creation of a personal, non-transferable user space. In such cases the user must register and supply all of the requested information correctly. The user will either select or be assigned a user name and password, for the secure retention and use of which the user shall be personally responsible. The user shall be responsible for all actions performed using the user’s personal user space. The user shall be required to notify Roima immediately in the event of any loss of the user name and/or password, or if these come to the knowledge of a third party, and of all unauthorised use of the user’s user space and other breaches of data security. Roima shall not be liable for any damage that may arise from misuse of the user’s password or user space.
If you have allowed cookies in your browser settings, your IP address can be linked with the information you have submitted on our website in order to improve our customer communications.
How do we use your information?
– To process and reply to contact requests
– To present the content of our website in a manner ideal for your device
– To monitor the use of our website and to improve the site functionality and the user experience
– To monitor the efficiency of our sales promotion and marketing campaigns
– To advertise and offer our services to you as allowed by law
– To improve customer communications and to recognize potential customers
Will your information be disclosed to third parties?
However, your information can be transferred to companies who provide services to us outside the EU and EEA within the Finnish Personal Data Act. Third parties have no permission to use the information for their own purposes and they must be committed to ensure that an adequate level of data protection is met.
How can you influence your privacy?
You have the right to review what personal information we store about you, make changes to the information and if you wish, request the removal of the information. You also have the right to prohibit the use of your information for direct marketing.
– Requests related to the above can be sent by e-mail to info(at)roimaint.com
– If you do not want to submit your contact information through our website, you can send your contact request by e-mail to info(at)roimaint.com or call +358 20 525 3100.
– If you wish to deny the site from placing any cookies on your computer, you may block cookies in your browser settings for this site or completely. You may also delete the existing cookies files on your computer at any time. Further information about the browser manufacturer’s websites.
However, it should be noted that the blocking of cookies might affect the site functionality.
We use third party site analytics and marketing services, such as Google Analytics. The services need to place cookies to enable their services. The collected information is used for site improvement and measuring purposes and includes for example how you reached our website and interacted with the pages. Service providers transfer and store the information on their servers.
Google Analytics may disclose the information to third parties if they have third parties as data processors or in case demanded by law. Google declares that it does not store any personal information and is therefore unable to identify individuals. Google Analytics uses mostly first party cookies for providing the analytics services.
How can you contact us?