Roima Intelligence Inc. is the new name of the former Delta-Enterprise
The leading Finnish production optimization expert changes its name from Delta-Enterprise to Roima Intelligence Inc.
This name change is part of the process that started last spring with a change in the company’s ownership. Korona Invest made an investment into the company and acquired a 55 % share. The remaining 45 % of the company shares are owned by a very committed management and key personnel.
The company focuses on producing her customers measurable added value by bringing intelligence into their products, supply chains and manufacturing processes. Innovative devices, Industrial Internet and a smarter way of doing things enhances competitiveness by increasing customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
According to the CEO of the company, Mr. Jukka Ropponen, the name change and the rebranding was done to better represent the company’s mission in the changing market.
Roima helps her customers maintain and develop their competitiveness with more efficient operations and better quality. With the right investments our customers can get a sturdy ROI and a healthy lead on their competition.
ROIMA is a machine that helps it’s clients to achieve better ROI.
ROIMACHINE WISHES EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!
ROIMA WISHES EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!