Roima expertise on Schneider Electric EcoStruxure platform tools keeps on growing!
Schneider Electric has decades of manufacturing industry experience, which is a perfect match to Roima’s decades of experience as integrator on IT/OT projects. To further boost this capability, Roima continues collaboration with Schneider Electric by growing expertise on EcoStruxure products.
With this commitment, Roima is happy to offer its customers the EcoStruxure architecture for Industry – a common scalable environment and centralized data service management to access multiple Industrial IoT Applications.
Unlocking Business Value and Data Insights with Schneider and AVEVA
The platform is designed to build End-to-End Enterprise Solutions, working across the industrial lifecycle. Not only to unlock more business value but also data and analytics that help address these sources of lost profitability.
The platform is designed to build End-to-End Enterprise Solutions, working across the industrial lifecycle.
The Schneider Architecture is complimented by AVEVA products and the EcoStruxure Advisor tools bringing web-based operational dashboard tools available for everyone, everywhere, combining real-time situational awareness and visualizing KPI’s, Safety and productivity reports, OEE, AI-enabled Control Tower, analytics and much more.
Imagine a scenario where all data you need, across multiple systems and sites, are available in a standard format, in a single environment, enabling IT/OT integration:
- General manager at a packaged goods plant receives productivity, product traceability, and value-chain information
- Maintenance manager views asset reliability status and service requirements
- Operations manager sees waste, line stoppages, and production KPIs
- On the enterprise level, the company’s vice president of manufacturing analyzes the performance and sustainability of the entire production system while running scenarios that improve profitability
- Chief procurement officer evaluates supply chain data and input costs. In the past, aggregating and visualizing enterprise manufacturing data have been difficult and laborious tasks
Key benefits of the Schneider Electric EcoStruxure:
- Access and collect operational data, from any source, from edge to cloud, within one standard industrial data model
- Process, analyze and present data for real-time monitoring of business, with meaningful KPIs and analytics
- Meet specific industrial needs, with a range of pre-packaged applications or developing tailored customer applications